Paula Boyle is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Paula Boyle may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10 May 2020 and was last updated on 10 May 2020.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- the name of the domain (the Internet protocol [IP] address and the associated name of a specific network attached to the Internet) from which you have accessed the Internet,
- the date and time you accessed the site,
- the Internet address of the website from which you linked,
- the pages you viewed while visiting the Paula Boyle site.
Paula Boyle collects no personal information about you (name, mailing address, phone, email address) unless you choose to provide that information by sending an email, requesting a publication, completing a survey, or signing up to receive information in our newsletter.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To respond to your requests and provide you with appropriate information
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email addres which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Newsletters / mailing lists:
Paula Boyle may send you news and information on topics of interest to you. You have the option of subscribing to the Paula Boyle mailing list and can do so on the website or by emailing requests to email@example.com.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). Our newsletter and marketing communications are sent via Mailchimp, which complies with current data protection standards.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications if (i) you asked for information from us about our services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
We guarantee that any personal information contained on our mailing list will never be shared with a third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be able to click a box to indicate you are happy for the information to be used by Paula Boyle for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Paula Boyle, 32 Victoria Square, London SW1 2FD.
Our full contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: Paula Boyle Coaching & Facilitation Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 32 Victoria Square, London SW1 2FD
Telephone number: +44 (0)7731 725 758
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.